Safety at work
Therefore, safety at work is concerned with addressing a number of hazards that affect industrial accidents, such as:
- Electrical hazards;
- Lack of mechanisms of protection against moving parts of machinery, equipment and tools;
- Falls of heavy objects;
- Poor conditions of order and cleanliness in the workplace;
- Fire Hazards
- The mission and vision of the company;
- The safety policies;
- Procedures at work;
- Staff training;
- Incorporation of safety devices on machines, equipment and facilities.
- Controls on the origin and source of danger;
- Controls on the path between the hazard and the worker;
- Controls on the subject exposed to danger.